Another one from the battling series,
I was introduced to coding in engineering,
Oblivious to what would be its future bearing,
Initially I didn't really have problems at hand,
I wrote programs like a magician with a wand,
But my bete noire finally had been found,
Its was the ultimate one of being time bound,
Somehow the clock played tricks with my solution,
Accelerating the same pattern was the real confusion,
Coding didn't feature in the intermediate semester,
By now that old wound was beginning to fester,
My first job process didn't really need to code,
The academic skills were enough to take the load,
At job my coding skills were jocund and free,
Though many could not come to terms for agree,
The point was that its essence was in the fun,
If rigorous or repetitive, then I would be obliged to run,
Then I enrolled for a masters course,
Now I was about to feel the real force,
Time drained, my coding skills were now a vestige,
It really had now taken a real beating on its prestige,
I was at it again vying for another job,
Some rejections felt like a daylight rob,
I was beginning to wonder why so bumpy was the road,
I was descending and had totally forgotten how to code.
- Rajmohan Yadav
I was introduced to coding in engineering,
Oblivious to what would be its future bearing,
Initially I didn't really have problems at hand,
I wrote programs like a magician with a wand,
But my bete noire finally had been found,
Its was the ultimate one of being time bound,
Somehow the clock played tricks with my solution,
Accelerating the same pattern was the real confusion,
Coding didn't feature in the intermediate semester,
By now that old wound was beginning to fester,
My first job process didn't really need to code,
The academic skills were enough to take the load,
At job my coding skills were jocund and free,
Though many could not come to terms for agree,
The point was that its essence was in the fun,
If rigorous or repetitive, then I would be obliged to run,
Then I enrolled for a masters course,
Now I was about to feel the real force,
Time drained, my coding skills were now a vestige,
It really had now taken a real beating on its prestige,
I was at it again vying for another job,
Some rejections felt like a daylight rob,
I was beginning to wonder why so bumpy was the road,
I was descending and had totally forgotten how to code.
- Rajmohan Yadav
No comments:
Post a Comment
Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback