You know who is the protagonist, and let the locale remain disclosed. Now, lets see what the my experiential evidence helped me conclude.
1. I have often balked at the idea of ordering a starter for a lunch/dinner. After all, almost everyone leaves half of its nutritional value as it is on the platter.
1. I have often balked at the idea of ordering a starter for a lunch/dinner. After all, almost everyone leaves half of its nutritional value as it is on the platter.
2. A mysterious attribute of the tissue paper box is that when you pull one tissue out another follows closely on its heels. I don't know whether this was intended by its inventor. A more logical explanation is that i am an awful puller.
![]() |
| Are you ready for it? |
3. What happens when a pointed force meets a rounded object? Fork vs Pea, Precision vs Tenacity, a duel played in under the roof of any hefty hotel. Table manners permitting, it is one of the most awe inspiring sights at any dinner/lunch table.
4. Lemon hand wash
An intriguing concept, it took me a while to finger out whether I had to sup it or use it for washing my hands. Once the quandary is resolved you realize that was not worth it, as you make your way to the cleaning room to wash your hands anyway.
5. And as we are heading our way to the washroom I saw another badge of the civilized world, the ultimate hand dryer. After a warm and breezy interaction you wipe your hands anyway with your handkerchief.
6. The menu order has a direct bearing on your wallet's disorder.
4. Lemon hand wash
![]() |
| Earlier, I had ordered something similar to drink |
5. And as we are heading our way to the washroom I saw another badge of the civilized world, the ultimate hand dryer. After a warm and breezy interaction you wipe your hands anyway with your handkerchief.
6. The menu order has a direct bearing on your wallet's disorder.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback