Thursday, 4 December 2014

Irate of the great (Spoof)

Rajmohan Yadav....what to do??

                 A bit of a background on what you are about to read. I have written this article as a spoof on some of the most famous quotes ever said by great luminaries over hundreds of years. So, the subtext of great quotes tend to be a message, for a person or possibly for a situation. But what if the main purpose of the 'quote' was to deride someone? So I have decided to bestow that honour upon me. Yes, I will take it on my chin as a means to create a light-hearted spoof and indulge in self-depreciation. So sit back as I play this out we a view on humour and my sarcastic self-promotion. Now we begin...apologies to all the folks who quotes have been mentioned here...no malice intended :-P 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss about Rajmohan Yadav" - Eleanor Roosevelt 

"To be or not to be....whatever it may be...just don't be Rajmohan Yadav" - William Shakespeare

"To become truly great, one has to stand with people, and away from Rajmohan Yadav" - Charles de Montesquieu

"I am the greatest, I said that when I saw Rajmohan Yadav in the ring" - Muhammad Ali

"Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished by Rajmohan Yadav" - George Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things and small people talk about Rajmohan Yadav" - Fran Lebowitz

"Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is lost when you hang around with Rajmohan Yadav" - Phillips Brooks

"I believe the first test of a truly great man is how de deals with the likes of Rajmohan Yadav" - John Ruskin

"If you're going through hell, and happen to run into Rajmohan Yadav, just keep going. - Winston Churchill

"Don't ask what you can do for Rajmohan Yadav,very little, ask what Rajmohan Yadav can do for you, not much either" - John.F.Kennedy

"The pen is mightier than the sword, but if Rajmohan Yadav on either, then the contest goes into balance" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

"No culture can live if it attempts to open to Rajmohan Yadav" - Mahatma Gandhi

“To talk with Rajmohan Yadav for a meaningful conversation is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish”- Chinese Proverb

"Never tell Rajmohan Yadav how to do things. Tell him what to do and you will be left scratching your head, thinking why you gave it to him in the first place" - George S. Patton

"Rajmohan Yadav is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. While writing this one, I got acquainted with some really classy quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very accurate

    ReplyDelete

Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback