It has been one very long story,
Which so far hasn't yet turned gory,
It has been around since school,
A fire which has its very own fuel,
You don't pick on the Superman,
I guess this is always your stand,
I don't know what prompted the start,
You decided to come after Kent Clark,
You feign an accident over that fist,
I gave it back with my opinion's gist,
They knew that some contest was now on,
I didn't expect them to drag this for so long,
You had your chance to mock my gait,
I ignored it and didn't settle it straight,
Then you decided to have another go,
Now I knew I had something to show,
Always keen on playing foul,
Exchanging the good old scowl,
Finishing school was the end of the rile,
Though no one ever attempted to reconcile,
We walked away as both were cheerful,
The last act was about giving an earful,
But some themes just keep on playing,
Showing up regardless of where you are staying.
- Rajmohan Yadav
Which so far hasn't yet turned gory,
It has been around since school,
A fire which has its very own fuel,
You don't pick on the Superman,
I guess this is always your stand,
I don't know what prompted the start,
You decided to come after Kent Clark,
You feign an accident over that fist,
I gave it back with my opinion's gist,
They knew that some contest was now on,
I didn't expect them to drag this for so long,
You had your chance to mock my gait,
I ignored it and didn't settle it straight,
Then you decided to have another go,
Now I knew I had something to show,
Always keen on playing foul,
Exchanging the good old scowl,
Finishing school was the end of the rile,
Though no one ever attempted to reconcile,
We walked away as both were cheerful,
The last act was about giving an earful,
But some themes just keep on playing,
Showing up regardless of where you are staying.
- Rajmohan Yadav
No comments:
Post a Comment
Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback