My life had moved into the office world,
A new chapter had now been unfurled,
My role was to do my own research,
Following the happenings from the perch,
Later I was given the orders to join the team,
The change wasn't as smooth as it might seem,
One fellow was the manager to whom I reported,
Another member was the one who only gloated,
He asked questions to trip me down,
Looking for a weakness to be found,
He said he knew people better than me,
I tried to ignore and kept my mind free,
My work was not perfect but it was there,
When I did it best he pretended not to care,
They also gave me some fake assignments,
To show it didn't fit in the team's alignment,
I didn't retaliate out of respect for hierarchy,
Albeit I have always backed a bit of anarchy,
My attempt to pursue Masters had fructified,
The urge to give it back to them had now dried,
Some hands shaken and good luck was wished,
I toned down compared to what had been dished,
I decided to let bygones be bygones,
You will look right around the wrongs.
- Rajmohan Yadav
A new chapter had now been unfurled,
My role was to do my own research,
Following the happenings from the perch,
Later I was given the orders to join the team,
The change wasn't as smooth as it might seem,
One fellow was the manager to whom I reported,
Another member was the one who only gloated,
He asked questions to trip me down,
Looking for a weakness to be found,
He said he knew people better than me,
I tried to ignore and kept my mind free,
My work was not perfect but it was there,
When I did it best he pretended not to care,
They also gave me some fake assignments,
To show it didn't fit in the team's alignment,
I didn't retaliate out of respect for hierarchy,
Albeit I have always backed a bit of anarchy,
My attempt to pursue Masters had fructified,
The urge to give it back to them had now dried,
Some hands shaken and good luck was wished,
I toned down compared to what had been dished,
I decided to let bygones be bygones,
You will look right around the wrongs.
- Rajmohan Yadav
No comments:
Post a Comment
Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback