This is something which is being said for the umpteenth time, however here I have tried to give a frivolous illustration of how the myriad religions give the pied picture of the same force of God. Yet, for some reasons it seems that they don't get along. Anyone who works in the IT sector or has at any stage studied any programming language will be able to comprehend the following pseudo-code which I have written.
abstract class God
{
abstract help();
abstract seek();
abstract guide();
abstract judge();
}
class Religion_1 : public God class Religion_2 : public God
{ {
help() help()
{..............} {..............}
seek() seek()
{..............} {..............}
guide() // --------- guide() // ---------
{.............} {.............}
judge() // --------- judge() // ---------
{.............} {.............}
} }
class Religion_3 : public God class Religion_4 : public God
{ {
help() help()
{..............} {..............}
seek() seek()
{..............} {..............}
guide() // --------- guide() // ---------
{.............} {.............}
judge() // --------- judge() // ---------
{.............} {.............}
} }
....ad Infinitum.
Now, I guess I just need to shed some light on it. God happens to be an abstract class which is there for everyone to follow and seek. 'Abstract' simply means that God as an entity which is present but remains intangible. Leaving the open question whether God exists or not and also if it is possible to find or at least get acquainted with God. This class is being inherited by every other religion and they, as per rules of programming, everyone of its methods get overridden. And needless to say everyone modifies these methods as per their own outlook. Plus to help others see the footprints in the sand everyone adds their own comments. And this my friend, is the crux of how any of the religions work.
P.S. - I am not an awfully talented programmer as you can see, so ignore, or better, point out my syntax errors of the C programming language.
P.S.S - I am not an atheist, but I feel religion dilutes the tenuous bridge between your soul and the one up there. Plus, I could have written the names of real religions instead of religion_1, religion_2 et cetera, but I guess that naming anyone, and more crucially not naming anyone, would only digress from the subject under consideration.
abstract class God
{
abstract help();
abstract seek();
abstract guide();
abstract judge();
}
class Religion_1 : public God class Religion_2 : public God
{ {
help() help()
{..............} {..............}
seek() seek()
{..............} {..............}
guide() // --------- guide() // ---------
{.............} {.............}
judge() // --------- judge() // ---------
{.............} {.............}
} }
class Religion_3 : public God class Religion_4 : public God
{ {
help() help()
{..............} {..............}
seek() seek()
{..............} {..............}
guide() // --------- guide() // ---------
{.............} {.............}
judge() // --------- judge() // ---------
{.............} {.............}
} }
....ad Infinitum.
Now, I guess I just need to shed some light on it. God happens to be an abstract class which is there for everyone to follow and seek. 'Abstract' simply means that God as an entity which is present but remains intangible. Leaving the open question whether God exists or not and also if it is possible to find or at least get acquainted with God. This class is being inherited by every other religion and they, as per rules of programming, everyone of its methods get overridden. And needless to say everyone modifies these methods as per their own outlook. Plus to help others see the footprints in the sand everyone adds their own comments. And this my friend, is the crux of how any of the religions work.
P.S. - I am not an awfully talented programmer as you can see, so ignore, or better, point out my syntax errors of the C programming language.
P.S.S - I am not an atheist, but I feel religion dilutes the tenuous bridge between your soul and the one up there. Plus, I could have written the names of real religions instead of religion_1, religion_2 et cetera, but I guess that naming anyone, and more crucially not naming anyone, would only digress from the subject under consideration.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback