Following up with the battle with Physics, I have written this poem for battling Chemistry....
It started when I saw the periodic table,
At the time to me it looked very affable,
It was all based on the molecule and atom,
I thought I had spotted a well laid pattern,
There was sodium, potassium and phosphorous,
By now I was getting itchy with the chorus,
In my school there were minor tests and trail,
It was easy at that point, it was really docile,
At college, the theory was getting complicated,
There were no real reasons for me to feel elated,
The lab manual talked about analysis of the salt,
I happy felt when the whole thing came to a halt,
Another thing the lab used to have was the titration,
Showing a proper reading felt like a citation,
It was the same, whether practical or theory,
Studying twice to be average, was the real story,
I couldn't make sense of the reagents and solutions,
One sniff of it and I felt dizzy with mounting delusions,
Then I passed out from my class of twelfth,
I thought that this thing was finally dealt,
I came into Engineering and didn't know about the turn,
Chemistry still extant for semesters two and one?,
I made it through with bare minimum of passing mark,
After that, I was happy that our ways had finally gone apart.
- Rajmohan Yadav
No comments:
Post a Comment
Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback