Based on a fictional tale...all right all right...partly based on a true story
It was early on a sunny Friday,
A heartache was about to come to stay,
I was merely one caught in the rush,
Like every other day, without a fuss,
I saw her in a red attire,
It resembled both ice and fire,
It was first time to her, I had seen,
I asked myself 'where had you been?'
I didn't speak a word, neither did she,
I had a sense of impending glee,
In a week, I saw her only twice or trice,
Often wondering where she lies,
I had conjured up an introduction,
With the hope of a hearty conversation,
I last saw her on a Wednesday,
Where she went? I couldn't really say
I wonder where she had disappeared,
The illusion in my mind had finally cleared,
For me she will always remain in that mystery bracket,
All I know about her is that she carried a tennis racquet.
- Rajmohan Yadav
No comments:
Post a Comment
Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback