Friday, 21 November 2014

Battling with Physics

I was an odd student as I was competent at Mathematics but totally awful at Physics. So I decided to address that here,

They say Physics is the study of nature,
My understanding of it just gets taper,
Never fathomed some its laws,
Forget wins, here I am content with draws,

Newton's equations were difficult to grasp,
I had to be fully up to my task,
Didn't know what he brewed up on his desk,
I tried the same but lacked some zest,

Einstein's theory were tough to relate,
It left me in a confused state,
'E' he says was MC square,
It led to...well, who knows where,

I read something on Maxwell,
Can't recall it, so anyway cannot tell,
There is guy called Faraday,
I read on him but lost my way,

There were sums on speed,time and distance,
The solution striking me....tends to be a rare instance,
During experiments I made up random reading,
My examiner wondered whether I was sleeping 

There was calculation with Pascal and Joule,
Toiling away with the wrong answer made me look like a fool,
On a graph, all results were to be plotted,
After that, my mind ends up being clotted.

                                                                                                 - Rajmohan Yadav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback