This is dedicated to the some of pathetic news making attempts by our dear friends in the eminent news network studios these days.
In your living room, setting your goals,
Drums roll, sweeping away the polls,
The channel threatens to turn the tide,
You find that your eyes are open wide,
Great reports they do compile,
Good part of it tends to be vile,
They claimed work without any bias,
Makes the resident trickster look pious
Its their right to chide,
But they start taking sides,
They say that their news is breaking,
It tends to just descend into muckraking.
They keep their shows in suspense,
I wish dropped the thriller pretence,
On the placards they tell you their opinion,
Even though they seldom know of the dominion,
I write this as I am depressed,
Democracy is truly blessed
The new insignia of the modern culture,
Seeming to be swanning around like a vulture,
All they needed was a microphone,
Its media, each to its own.
-Rajmohan Yadav
No comments:
Post a Comment
Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback