Friday, 7 November 2014

The Line beneath my Mind

This is about my innate habit of not following the norms or de rigueur, More a case of non-conformist pouring his heart out.


Its not about being right or wrong,
Leave the question of weak and strong,
I stop and wait to see my stance,
It simply couldn't be by just chance,

I can't fit myself into a structure,
Been left often on a tricky juncture,
I can't get the directions straight,
Too arduous to stop,think and wait,

I always felt like taking a break,
The drudging tasks begin to grate,
A line does exists in my mind,
The one which refuses to get bind,

Non-conformist tends to ponder about gift or a curse,
Am i better this way, or this could have been worse?
Everyone has a role to play,
You are your own masterpiece, just knead your own clay

                                                                                                    
                                                                                                         - Rajmohan Yadav

1 comment:

Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback