Couple of days back,31st of October, was the birthday of the renowned English Romantic Poet John Keats, so as a tribute, I will post my first ever poetry written in the vein of directionless affection.
*This is the first time that i am posting a poetry to my blog :)
*This is the first time that i am posting a poetry to my blog :)
I hardly know where to begin,
Didn't really foresee an end,
She has dainty eyes to greet,
I was swept off my feet,
Her beauty is ineffable,
I just sit motionless on my table,
Her talks have a touch of brevity,
I have discovered something stronger than gravity,
I didn't know her name,
Oh well, what a shame!
I talked to her once,what jubilations!
finally i could hear her intonations,
my affection seemed more like a fad,
she seemed more intrigued by the riff-raff,
Didn't know how to get her attention,
I never seemed to possess the intention,
Events run their own course,
For some reason, destiny's hand cannot be forced,
This poem was about me pouring my heart out,
where passion met a snag of doubt,
Where?What?How?
Oh my friend, where art thou?
- Rajmohan Yadav
of course....John Keats is not person in question here :-P
ReplyDelete