Saturday, 15 November 2014

Breaking the Brain Barrier

Human Brain...everyone has one...that is what is believed 
          Switch off your brain...I know that is involuntary for many people, including me, but still give it a try. Try to see things in a mannerism which you, at least the conscious 'you', have never conceived. So, how do we begin? First of all I think our topic here is the stuff of dreams, I intend to mean that literally. My goal of writing this article is to expound how do you subconsciously drift into your own world when your eyes are shut and your vision is clear.
               Have you ever tried to get out of your body? In a sense where you close your eyes, just lie down and imagine that you are going out of your body and rising up with the altitude. Sounds fun? well, the next thing you do is to conjure up your ambience in a likewise manner. You realize where you are headed? you are like a bird going up the lane. So, was it fun? for that you would have to stop reading this and try it our yourself (I am the author here, so I suggest you continue reading). You broke a barrier, a barrier of vision and position. You could take any spot, any environment, and do it all over again. If you are able to vision yourself, by morphing your ambience and your view, you can imagine being in any place. Needless, to say this a kind of topic which has got an ample scope of disappearing in the yonder.
               So, I have another proposition for you. Do you think dreams come true? Not, in the figurative sense, but in the literally sense. I once heard that dreams that are 'hypnopompic' in nature have a sense of reality embedded in them. Let me repeat that, 'hypnopompic', in the field of psychology, stands for the state of mind immediately preceding your waking up. There have been a few incidents in my life when I have had a sense of deja vu, where I feel that , "wait, why is this happening again?". Only to realize that it is actually happening for the first time. Then you suddenly realize that betimes morning where it all happened in your mind. Its a lot like looking at someone and noticing that you have seen him/her before and you are awestruck to find their photograph already in your pocket. The photograph in this case, is your own vision. Some might dismiss this as coincidence, but the truth is when a anomaly occurs too often, it loses its status of being an 'anomaly'. I wonder if science has an answer for something like this. 

2 comments:

  1. I had this experience when clearing my chakras as I got to the third eye indigo chakra I felt myself flying though fully conscious. I could see whole cities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I posted this to a neural-science group, but they removed it, I guess like man, Science also fears what it doesn't understand.

      Delete

Bring out the eggs....eh...feedback