This is a continuation of the battle hardened series in the world of academia....now with the holy grail of technical courses....engineering,
It was the month of August that it began,
For eight semesters it somehow ran,
But this poem is exclusively on semester one,
It was the most troublesome without any fun,
At first I had enrolled for a tuition class,
Slowly it was turning into a time pass,
I knew that the subjects would be tough,
Strapped in for a ride going to be rough,
There was the subject of engineering mechanics,
Filled with tons of problems on static and dynamics,
The sums had forces and directions to be resolved,
Without the approach I used to just aimlessly revolve,
Based on electronics, BEEE happened to be its abbreviation,
The flow of current and the voltage looked without justification,
The more I studied, the more the resistance kept on mounting,
Every sum was a shock and every solution looked astounding,
Then of course, there were the old foes of Physics and Chemistry,
They had made a comeback when I thought they were history,
It had all the makings of yet another very close duel,
Somehow got over the line, had just the amount of fuel,
In the end, first semester was where my aggregate was pretty low,
Had to carve my way through it so the progress was very slow,
I did understand that this result was not the finished product,
With seven semesters to go, it was time for me to get stuck.
- Rajmohan Yadav
It was the month of August that it began,
For eight semesters it somehow ran,
But this poem is exclusively on semester one,
It was the most troublesome without any fun,
At first I had enrolled for a tuition class,
Slowly it was turning into a time pass,
I knew that the subjects would be tough,
Strapped in for a ride going to be rough,
There was the subject of engineering mechanics,
Filled with tons of problems on static and dynamics,
The sums had forces and directions to be resolved,
Without the approach I used to just aimlessly revolve,
Based on electronics, BEEE happened to be its abbreviation,
The flow of current and the voltage looked without justification,
The more I studied, the more the resistance kept on mounting,
Every sum was a shock and every solution looked astounding,
Then of course, there were the old foes of Physics and Chemistry,
They had made a comeback when I thought they were history,
It had all the makings of yet another very close duel,
Somehow got over the line, had just the amount of fuel,
In the end, first semester was where my aggregate was pretty low,
Had to carve my way through it so the progress was very slow,
I did understand that this result was not the finished product,
With seven semesters to go, it was time for me to get stuck.
- Rajmohan Yadav
Nice one...
ReplyDeleteYou are very talented
ReplyDelete